Share This Article
In the Mountain Goat Software industry, many workers are remote. With a fast-paced and ever changing industry like this, it can be challenging to stay on top of all the technology trends and work/life balance issues that come with being a virtual worker.
Here are 9 best practices for remote workers in the Mountain Goat Software industry:
1) Leverage Virtual Teams – You want to make sure you have virtual teams set up with people who share your values and passions so they can support you throughout your journey as a remote worker.
2) Create A Work Schedule – Make sure you create a work schedule so that you know when you will be working each day or week in advance.
3) Plan Your Day – In order to stay on top of all your tasks, you need to plan out what exactly you will be working on each day.
– Identify What You’re Willing to Give Up for Remote Work
– Decide on a Method of Communication with Your Co-Workers or Clients
– Determine the Locations Where You’ll Have Access to Data and Technology Necessary for Your Job