Share This Article
The United States has long been a symbol of innovation and quality, with some of the best American brands making their way to our stores. With so many American brands out there today, it can be tough deciding which ones are worth your time and money. In this blog post we will discuss 10 cult-favorite products that have proven themselves as some of the best in America.
Below are ten of the best American brands you should know:
– *Nike*: Nike is a multinational corporation that specializes in footwear and apparel. Founded on January 25, 1964 by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Nike has long been one of America’s biggest names when it comes to sports (especially running) as well as fashion. Their slogan reads “Just do it.” In 2003, they also released their first product for women called Roshe One which was followed up with Zoom Streak Spectrum+. The company now boasts over $30 billion dollars in annual revenue from over 400 stores worldwide; including at home retailers like Foot Locker, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Nordstroms and Macy’s.
– *Keds*: Originally founded in 1916, Keds was the first major producer of rubber shoes for children. Since then it has expanded to offer a range of adult and kid’s styles with some high end fashion lines thrown in. Today, they are best known as being one of the most popular sporty sneaker brands around; particularly their Americana line which launched back in 2010. They also have an initiative called “One Kid/One Shoe” where every year they donate sneakers to disadvantaged kids across America through donations from partners and sponsors. In 1993 Keds became part International Public Limited Company until 1997 when Reebok (UK) bought them out entirely.
– *Google*: Founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998, Google is the most popular search engine on Earth. The company has grown from an academic project at Stanford University into one of the largest corporations ever assembled. Its mission is “to organize all the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.”
– *Starbucks*: Founded by Jerry Baldwin, Murray Spangler, Gordon Bowker in 1971. Starbucks was originally called Il Giornale Coffee Company – which means “the morning newspaper” in Italian. It got its current name when Howard Schultz joined as director of marketing and sales after being disappointed with his experience as a customer while traveling to Milan for work; he found that coffee bars were full every time he tried to find someplace open early enough to have a cup in the morning.
– *Disney*: Founded by Walt Disney and his brother Roy O, Disney is one of the world’s largest media companies with holdings including Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resort (both located in Anaheim, California), ABC Television Group, ESPN Inc., ABC Family Worldwide Inc., The Muppets Studio LLC as well as other properties such as Marvel Entertainment & Lucasfilm Ltd.
– *Nike*: The Swoosh was created to reduce costs associated with sports shoe production for Nike; at that time, they had a contract manufacturing deal with Japanese shoemaker Onitsuka Tiger Co., Ltd., who wanted them to produce 25 thousand pairs per day—a number which would have been too high for
The origins of many American brands are not well-known, but they have a cult following. These products have gathered popularity for their high quality and affordable price point.
Here is our list of the top ten favorite best American brand you should know about:
Best Laundry Detergent – Tide | Best Dishwasher Soap – Cascade | The Original Hamburger Sauce – Heinz Ketchup| Classic Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor From Ben & Jerry’s | Coca Cola Zero Sugar And Diet Coke With Stevia In It | Mercedes Benz E Class Car Line For 2019 Model Year! | Nike Roshe Run Shoes Men Women Kids All Sizes Available Now!Nike Air Max 98 “Home Turf” On Sale Hypebeast |
Best Laundry Detergent – Tide
Best Dishwasher Soap – Cascade
The Original Hamburger Sauce – Heinz Ketchup| Classic Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor From Ben & Jerry’s
Coca Cola Zero Sugar And Diet Coke With Stevia In It
Mercedes Benz E Class Car Line For 2019 Model Year!Nike Roshe Run Shoes Men Women Kids All Sizes Available Now! Nike Air Max 98 “Home Turf” On Sale Hypebeast !
Some people might say that the best American brands are made in, well, America. But this isn’t always true. Some of our favorite products come from other countries and companies like Coca-Cola being originally invented in Georgia.
But there are also US-made brands that have us hooked on them and we can’t get enough of – like Nike, Coca Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke with Stevia in it or Mercedes Benz E Class car line for 2019 model year! The best American Brands really do know how to make their products stand out!
Nike Air Max 98 “Home Turf” On Sale Hypebeast | Best Laundry Detergent – Tide Best Dishwasher Soap – Cascade The Original Hamburger Sauce – Heinz Ketchup| Classic Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor From Ben & Jerry’s Coca Cola Zero Sugar And Diet Coke With Stevia In ItMercedes Benz E Class Car Line
Apple: Apple is one of the oldest American brands. It was founded in 1976 and has become a global tech giant with billions of dollars in revenue. Started by Steve Jobs, his original idea for the company was to build computers that were easy enough for regular people to use. Learn more about apple on wikipedia here .
– Nike: Founded as Blue Ribbon Sports way back in 1964, today you know them simply as Nike (and probably better than Adidas or Reebok). They’re responsible for some of our favorite sportswear products like sneakers and light up shoes! Check out their website at nikeinc.com .
– Coca Cola Company: The world famous soft drink brand started back in 1886 and is now the most recognized brand in history. It’s been a part of American culture since World War II when they were introduced to soldiers overseas because water was too precious. Find out more about them at coca-colacompany.com .
– Starbucks: This coffee company first opened their doors back in 1971, but didn’t become widespread until 1987 when Howard Schultz took over as CEO and declared that he wanted “to make Starbucks one of the best companies in America.” Today it operates across 77 countries with 24,00 locations! Visit starbucks.com for more information on this iconic company.
– Nike Inc.: The world famous sports wear corporation started way back in 1964 has grown tremendously from its humble beginnings with the first ever Nike shoe being sold in 1972. Today, their products are worn by athletes throughout the world and even have their own “Just Do It” slogan which has come to symbolize a fitting attitude for success. Visit nikeinc.com for more information on this company that’s been inspiring us since its inception! – Google Inc.: This multinational conglomerate company started as a research project conducted at Stanford University back in 1998 when Larry Page and Sergey Brin were grad students there. When they decided to drop out of school to focus full time on the business, it was still just two people but now employs over 73,00 staff worldwide with 77% holding graduate degrees or higher qualifications from universities like MIT, Yale and Oxford. For